We understand that it can be tough being a manager – as well as all the enjoyable bits! Multi-tasking every day: dealing with a range of individuals who may have widely varying needs; making sometimes demanding decisions; juggling colleagues’ requests and balancing them out with those of the organisation; responding to changing goalposts – the list can seem endless.
The good news is that we are very accustomed to working with managers at all levels within organisations and businesses and can help you reduce / reconfigure the pressures and handle what comes your way more effectively. The following are just some of the ways in which we can support you:
- specific executive support
- individual and group coaching
- individual and group supervision
- managing change and transitions –organisational or personal
- stress management and work/life balance
- managing difficult feelings in the workplace
- managing difficult conversations
For details of the range of organisational support we can offer please visit
our Services Provided page.