- It takes all my energy to get out of bed in the morning.
- My GP wanted to give me pills but I don’t want to go down that road.
- There doesn’t feel like there’s much point to anything.
- I can’t concentrate on anything & I don’t want to do anything anyway.
- I hate feeling so down all the time. Why is it happening?
- I think I’m going mad sometimes.
If you would like to look at any issues in a safe and confidential place with an experienced counsellor, or have any queries you would like to clarify, contact the Centre on 0121-429-1758.
If you would prefer us to call you back please put your contact details here.