Below are some comments made by individuals who have had therapy for addiction:
- I just can’t seem to stop. I’m not in control any more.
- I used to have a joint occasionally to help me sleep. Now it’s every night of the week and one’s not enough.
- I wake up and I can’t remember the night before. I don’t even know how I got home. It scares me!
- I drink a bottle of wine a night. Do I have a problem?
- I have the odd line when I go out. All my friends do it. It’s just the norm.
- I started eating more when he left. I feel like I have this void within me that I just can’t fill.
- When I’m not working I just feel numb so I work more and more. I’m exhausted!
If you would like to look at any issues in a safe and confidential place with an experienced counsellor, or have any queries you would like to clarify, contact the centre on 0121-429-1758.
If you would prefer us to call you back please put your contact details here.