What is Coaching?
Coaching in the work place is relevant to all employees to improve their efficiency and effectiveness. This is especially useful at management level to ensure business continuity and explore barriers to progress.
The benefits of coaching are many and include:
- giving feedback on areas such as interpersonal and communication skills, management style and leadership skills.
- how their abilities & qualities impact on their workplace role and other workers.
- focusing specifically on workplace issues, identifying strategies to achieve workplace goals.
- supporting employees in addressing issues (personal & professional) that are stopping them develop their potential at work.
- addressing difficult feelings and interpersonal issues.
Coaching is offered on an individual or group basis and can take place at the organisation’s premises or at our Centre.