Below are comments made by past clients working on their anxiety
- Since my mum died I’ve just felt really miserable.
- I’m really angry with my partner for not doing more to support me.
- One loss after another – my job, my relationship and my confidence.
- Since we lost the baby we’ve just grown further apart.
- I can’t stop crying.
- It’s like I can’t feel anything.
- Nobody will talk to me about it. I want to scream at them.
- To read more about Bereavement and Loss click here.
If you would like to look at any issues in a safe and confidential place with an experienced counsellor, or have any queries you would like to clarify, contact the centre on 0121-429-1758.
If you would prefer us to call you back please put your contact details here.